Finance doyens have long said that UK homeowners have to save somewhere between €1,500 and €2,500 per year to ensure that they have an adequate stash for property repairs, minor restorations, and other basic necessities, but this measly sum won’t be of much help if your roof suffers significant damage.
Thus, in order to make the most of your nest egg and safeguard your home to the best of your abilities, you might want to consider the pros and cons of fortifying your roof with custom manufactured lead flashings.
I’ve Heard of Lead Flashings, But Why Should I Install Them on My Building?
Lead flashings have been around for more than three centuries, but you should take a moment to read through the following benefits of investing in brand new flashings:
- The installation methods are rationalised and far more economical than an all-inclusive reroofing initiatives.
- Lead flashings are very versatile, flexible, and adaptable – they can be modified to fit any kind of roof, gable, ridge, conservatory, smokestack, or joint.
- Lead flashings essentially harden and underpin the exposed and vulnerable sections of your overhead architecture to counteract water seepage and material degradation.
Moreover, it’s worth noting that personalised lead flashings can also give your home a rewarding boost in value upon resale or during your next appraisal.
What Are the Most Sought-After Lead-Based Roofing Upgrades?
Your local roofers in Sidcup can offer a full breadth of lead work irrespective of the age, complexity, or structural configuration of your roof. This work can include the following:
- Lead flashing installations for your roof’s crests, edges, and valleys
- Opulent lead cladding
- Flat sheet lead roofing
- Lead capping for awkward or complex areas
Lead-based renovations are reasonably priced and effective, so be sure to contact your neighbourhood specialists today and ask about their lead roofing services.